EBR 2.33% $1.10 ebr systems inc.

General Investor Information EBR Systems, page-304

1. 18,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3878
    …And I’ve joined ‘the gang’ here

The story here is one I do want to be part of .

To this story, another useful link for anyone wanting to look at pacemakers past and present is in this paper to which that first WiSE implant surgeon, Professor Pascal Defaye contributed
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10450798/

It was published last July (2023) in Europace, the official journal of the European Society of Cardiology,  and gives an interesting independent (not sponsored!)  summary of the history,  current state of play of imolants,  and speaks to potential future direction.

The abstract notes:
    In the last 25 years, there has been a continuous improvement of technologies and a great expansion of clinical indications making the field of cardiac pacing a fertile ground for research still today.
    Pacemaker technology has rapidly evolved, from the first external devices with limited longevity, passing through conventional transvenous pacemakers to leadless devices. Constant innovations in pacemaker size, longevity, pacing mode, algorithms, and remote monitoring highlight that the fascinating and exciting journey of cardiac pacing is not over yet.

Conclusion
    The aim of the present review is to provide the current ‘state of the art’ on cardiac pacing highlighting the most important contributions from the Journal in the field.

I haven’t checked to see if the link has already been shared, and, either way  am interested to hear what others think or thought)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.