EBR 3.06% 95.0¢ ebr systems inc.

General Investor Information EBR Systems, page-32

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222

Hi All,

Thank you for the work in compiling quality, detailed info in your post’s @longreach Much appreciated! Also thanks to the recent poster's.

It’s a case of long time listener first time caller for me here.

EBR came onto my radar in July 22 on a webinar for a Cell therapy company, there was a guest appearance from Matt McNamara who mentioned two of his favorite stocks in his Horizon 3 biotech fund, one of them was EBR. I took at starting position and have been buying any pullbacks since that webinar (what is on offer anyways). Especially December last year after listening to the Meet the CEO Reach markets webinar where John mentioned they were aiming for pivotal trial data to be released at Heart Rhythm 2023 (the premier global electrophysiology conference). They had my attention to drill deeper which mainly involved reading all longreach’s posts.

Minimal risk of dilution from here to first $$. There will be no issues raising funds easily (when and if they need them) and most probably in another non dilutive final debt facility. That’s if they even need it as they also have access to another $20m on successful completion of the Solve trial ontop of the Initial $50m of which they have only drawn $20m. And reimbursement rewards as part of the breakthrough designation awarded to EBR.

John stated they have relationships with senior management in all three of the big boy competition however their plan to go direct and do it themselves. Advantageous, that none of the big 3 have anything in development to complete with an Endocardial device (left ventricle). I feel it is not out of the question for any of them to put in a offer EBR cannot refuse at any stage after data is released at Heart Rhythm. And, I’m willing to bet that EBR will be asking a premium if they cannot nurture their baby with their own direct sales model to maximise margin. I will be holding through to either event. These sorts of investments are not unlike a private VC investment especially as only 14.5% is owned by the general public, I’m not worried about the day to day share price movements except of course for the opportunity to buy more. 100% with you on the Cochlear no.2 trend it would be a very nice result.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5254/5254347-4217dd4d06b8b5996416584f507ab597.jpg

22nd May is rapidly approaching John said he sees the trial handily achieving the 9.3% endpoint reduction in End Systolic volume and in previous studies have averaged 20.2% table below. Safety has also been excellent in previous trials. All the boxes are ticked.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5254/5254376-c20028d0e1c95eeed92f2919b6417012.jpg

I’m looking forward to seeing some more data on hearts shirking (the aim of the game in determining efficacy of the product for those new) and the company MC growing steadily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $292.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $213.8K 222.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3956 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 151 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.