EBR 4.60% 91.0¢ ebr systems inc.

General Investor Information EBR Systems, page-326

1. 18,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3948
    Thanks Longreach … and yes I was fishing a bit, I guess and you came through in spades!
    That’s really good information thank you.

In regards to those arterial issues I guess the fact that WiSE devices have no leads is important given the long medical experience of multiple problems to do with the older style pacemakers which do have leads (mostly stemming from perforations caused by insertion*).
    And - saleswise - the WiSE implant is initially targeting those whose current pacemakers are causing problems?​
    (is that correct?)​
    ….. so the fact they represent a real remedy to existing issues would be is a big factor in encouraging doctors to learn how to insert them.

If I may ask another question of those who have studied this area.
    Is the micra device - also leadless - the main competition?
    (or did I read it works in harmony with the WiSE?

cheers

*.. “Cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED)–related complications are not uncommon occurring in ≅10% of patients within 6 months of the implant.42–45 Most of these complications are related to the presence of transvenous leads and subcutaneous pockets. Cardiac perforation occurs in 0.4–1.2% of patients undergoing CIED implants.42,46,47 In a multi-centre series from the United Kingdom examining 10 631 CIED procedures, the rate of perforation was 0.5%.48 Overall, 98.6% of perforation presented beyond 24 h from the time of implant. The most common presenting symptom was chest pain occurring in 46% of patients. Lead electrical abnormalities were present in 86%.”
    Last edited by sabine: 24/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.