LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

If you aren't confident with the investment you made as an adult...

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    If you aren't confident with the investment you made as an adult then maybe sell and move on. Arc has LPI to the moon as his pic because he and many others of us know and understand what we have developed over the past 7 years. Freak out do what you like at todays price movement. But you know what if today I became scared and just dumped my holdings from listening to ScottDogs fear it would have fallen further than this. Off volume of 1.4 million . . . .that could simply be one person having enough and dropping out. To those people who have done so over the course of the life of this stock I welcome because each time the next day I can get some more at under 30's.

Scottdogg play the ball not the man. You are here because you made a decision to invest. if you are frustrated take it out on yourself because YOU made that decision. Arc thinks it will go to the moon and has rose coloured glasses because numbers don't lie. Frank just posted factual evidence of why the moon isn't out of reach.

But if you don't have rose coloured glasses looking at anything then why are you invested ? DYOR this isn't financial advice however a statement to a person not happy with their own investment decisions taking it out on others.

Let the story unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.