LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

The secret is to stay away from sites like this. They achieve...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    The secret is to stay away from sites like this. They achieve SFA.

I rarely look at HC or even follow the LPI price unless I am about to acquire another parcel.

What I consider in relation to LPI is the facts and they are:

It has the best undeveloped lithium brine deposit on the planet. A resource that is very high-grade, consistent and geographically concentrated. A resource where a drill hole below 1,000 mg/l Li is a disappointment. A resource defined to date that covers less than 50% of the known resource area.

It has brine flow rates that put its junior peers in the shade, by a LONGGGGGGGGGGG WAY.

In terms of its STRATEGIC position at Maricunga, it is THE first mover at the salar. LPI dominates the salar from a strategic perspective because it OWNS its concessions and the land covered by those concessions. It owns the only large area of land off-salar for developmental purposes and it owns the water rights that would enable annual production of 110,000 tonnes a year using the phase 1 production process.

It has all its major project approvals and permits and the best ESG profile of any lithium brine junior, by a LONGGGGGGGGG WAY.

$US70 to $80 million has been spent on the Maricunga project to date and the significant amount of top-shelf evidence collated by tier 1 consultant firms to date will serve the company well in its dealings with suitors/partners/financiers/offtakers.

As the CEO has said publicly on numerous occasions, LPI management will base its deliberations and negotiations on project NPV, not market price.

Maintain the faith fellow LPI shareholders, we are on a very, very good thing.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.