AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Hi there folks,Just to let you guys know that I'm completely out...

1. 313 Posts.
    Hi there folks,

Just to let you guys know that I'm completely out of AZZ (for the first time in a decade).

Over the past few weeks I've been closing all positions and moving to cash.......AZZ was my last open position (and it nearly killed me to sell). For quite a while I've been subscribed to www.technicalindicatorindex.com (Robert McHugh), and have been moving my super (and now all shares) from cash to shares and vice-versa when his indicators show that overall index trends have changed. I went to cash early in wave A down and, went all-in to stocks at the bottom, his charts now show that the bear market rally (wave B up) has likely completed and wave C down has commenced........in summary, since the bear market rally started, prices have been rising on declining volume which isn't a recipe for a sustained rally; the rising bearish wedge which has been forming for the last 2 months has recently been broken to the downside; the MACD indicator for all major indicies is at extreme overbought levels and curling over; bearish head and shoulders tops are forming in all major indicies...........I've found it all very interesting following this stuff and it's done wonders for my super value being all-in when the market is rising and on the side-lines when the market is falling.......anyway, if you're interested in any of this stuff, you can get a one-month trial sub.....

Back to AZZ, it is undoubtedly in a super exciting period. It has been an amazing bounce back from oblivion. The next couple of years could be hugely rewarding for shareholders. I have been in the stock long enough to know how general market conditions can drag on AZZ's share price and I have decided that building the pipeline or even the fraccing of the petro jv land well (we don't even know our % after payback) will outweigh a significant decline in the DOW, etc.......I would love to be back in before the fd2h is fracced as I believe its success will provide us with the further re-rating that we all know AZZ deserves and field development will just be largely be a financing exercise which James can handle.

Just thought I'd let you guys know what I'm doing.........now I'm out it will go to 50c next week for sure : ) .......best of luck to you all.....hopefully I'll be back in Early in December?

Regards,
    Whippet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.