EOF 0.00% 3.8¢ ecofibre limited

General Market Goings On, page-3

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    It is interesting.
    Not often you read of an employee demanding someone else resign.
    In this case a male demanding females resign.

Ppl need to read it for themselves to make of it what they will.

On a positive note, some negativity in the press creates buying opportunities.

Hopefully these horn clashes will be resolved quickly and all can just focus on growing more opportunities in this burgeoning industry.

I myself am keeping my eye on the ball rather than tiffs in the grandstand.

Also on a positive note.
    The US govt depts are making changes to laws about the different plant strains and uses that will finally give the industrial side the wings to soar.

Eg. Image the financial loss for a grower if his/her crop of valuable fibres had to be destroyed because the flowers that they had no interest in, had too much THC. Apparently sunshine can cause the plants THC to increase, so a grower could easily fall fowl of laws without intention

These laws to date have held the Industrial Hemp industry back as ppl have had too much uncertainty about what they could and couldnt do.

There is also a circumstance where over the last few decades there are plants that have been deliberately bred to produce high THC levels. . So growers growing these modern man made strains, will be in a bind.

Something to do with genetics and whats allowed.

So my understanding is that this very circumstance makes the Ecofibre collection of seed genetics particularly valuable.

Please correct any misunderstanding I have
    Last edited by Gold-lamington: 15/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $733 19.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87489 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 14018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.