AAM 13.7% 5.8¢ aumega metals ltd

general meeting 14th april

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Right whos going to the AGM.
    Ive organised some business That I have in Perth to be effected at that time and will be in that fair city on the 14th of April.

Id like to make some humerous comments about stuffing sandwiches into my man-bag just like the old biddies at the Westfarmers AGM but seriously it will be a good oportunity to possibly have a chat with some of the Lads possibly even JW. I doubt its going to be like a Blue Chip Meeting with security and strictkly restricted access as Stephen Mayne tries to egg Nobby Clark or some such foolishness.

Were being asked to rubber stamp the proceedings. Can we get a block of a few Million shares together and possibly send a message to the management re.further dillution. I can bring a few hundred thousand shares to the table and possibly Hot Copper could form a block with enough shares to be at least regarded with some seriousness and an opportunity to at least speak to the motion/resolution(if thats possible).

Im not out to cause Kaos but the recent hurried placement of discounted equitys to Sophisticated Investors cheeses me off immensely. JW I know it takes more effort but I participated in the last capital raising....ASK AND YE SHALL RECIEVE.

Essentially I understand the neccesity of the business to raise money and raise it fast. I also am guessing that my interests and those of directors co-incide. I would expect that further dillution would be avoided if at all possible. Directors do have substantial personal positions in A1(JW's up towards 15% I think)

King Richard went to the AGM but has been wisely avoiding the paronoid delussions of the AAM forum recently.
    Are you going KR?
    I know Dratoz has a few as supposedly does Geiger Counter but he pulled a recent buy and was investing in Gold Coast appartments last I heard(LOL).
    Bravo2 and Hoppie wadya reackon is it worth at least attempting some dialogue on behalf of the smaller retail holders?Im hoping we can at least ask a couple of questions as it seems information is at a premium with this mob.

Perhaps we will resolve to sit tight and take our dillution like the Capitalists that we are.

P.S...Meetings at 10:00AM anyone up for Lunch that day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.007(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 6.0¢ 5.1¢ $50.61K 919.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 156396 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 54077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.