GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

@MrSpecter, lose the house, which one are you referring to? I...

1. 231 Posts.
    @MrSpecter,
    lose the house, which one are you referring to? I have 17 houses in Australia alone without referring to how many apartments, but prefer to invest overseas. Enough about me though lets talk about you!

I can see you are hungry for some profit but these things do not happen overnight patience is the key. What did Buffet say" buy when there is fear" I am not inventing the wheel here it is just common sense, isn't it?

the options trading around 1.5, 1.6 & 1.7? yes I have been taking them all, well almost all. Cant blame a guy for taking advantage of a bargain, not my fault if people fall from the tree
    I see you are way too careful to trade stocks hense your bitterness. If you always wait for news before you buy you will end up in the red more times than not…in fact I assume you bought the oppies at 2.2 & 2.3 which I sold the other week so I can grab 30% more than I sold under 2c, can you see how this works?. this is not the best method to make money in your case but is working great for me. So you may have bought my stock..lol.

Here is another tip from Ed and I (always buy before the news) How do you think I accumulated so many heads and tails almost for free.., because of guys like yourself who don't take action until every i is dotted and every T is crossed. See there is a difference between reactive and proactive. you react at an ann and I ..well,... you know what I do!

Ed says hello and his call on MNS to flop to 61c then possibly 38c remains, I hope this is not adding to your frustrations as he told you all he was selling at 90c. Should have taken his advice there buddy. Edward88 is the chartist I follow. He won't let me in your mns thread so you should thank him kindly. I would love to inform the public but I am a man of my word and listen to my mentor or he will not assist in my strategies, will he?

I also see the purple circle is finally taking some of Edward88's advice by calling coy's..well one coy as they only invest in one stock…Looks like he has taught you guys something at least! but I suggest you all read his tips and tricks again carefully. Pity he didn't get to finish the tips on ts, but his new project he is working on will be bigger than anything you have seen.

Now you want to discuss something objectively so lets discuss PakMan…why would he pull out of a deal when he is buying below cost price? also why would he want to own 50% instead of 15%-30%? hang on I will let my kid answer that one…because he is buying in his own backyard, too old to run a business by himself, indo has the best manganese rocks @ 78% purity (you are familiar with purity right? (MNS has taught you something about purity), The Govt wont allow export of the material unless it is refined in indo. Need I go on?

Now let me ask you..before you buy your next parcel of GMC are you going to wait till the ann or will you do what the pro's do?

Spec, you need to work on your F/A by yourself, we cannot do that for you. I await your response objectively!

Say hi to the purple circle for us
    Last edited by Red Tempura: 13/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.