PEK 2.38% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Brilliant! ShadyWell spotted ! Tretch...Now that you have seen...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Brilliant! Shady
    Well spotted ! Tretch...Now that you have seen my face--I,ll have to dalek you(eliminate! eliminate!)
    Heck!I'm a member of the biggest tribe on Earth: 1.2b strong Han Chinese! and we are controlling the world ree market;just checking out the coy,on reconnaissance,lol!

Seriously Shads, I spent 13 years working in the Kimberley and went bush a bit with my mate barrabob in my 8 foot plastic boat(I kid you not) and 4hp outboard,fishing and mudcrabbing the rivers and creeks off the King Sound/Blue hole of Derby, and the mighty Fitzroy River.Used to carry our guns and PaulHogun's Bowie type knives to keep the crocs at bay,dragging our barra catch behind the boat to keep them fresh.But I do hate boats with no toilets!The biggest barra I ever caught was about 30kg,nearly sank the boat,and we let it go to the dismay of the locals watching from the shore!

All up the 3 of us have covered 97% of the important things that transpired at the meeting.Hope to make at least a bagger from PEK next year. Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $46.60K 212.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38694 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 139754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.