PEK 2.38% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

NB:Management read HC...ahum,after 5pm of course.7 shareholders...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    NB:Management read HC...ahum,after 5pm of course.

7 shareholders turned up;4 asked questions,covering cr,metallurgy,spin off gold, etc.Tretch asked most of the questions:such a tall handsome,red faced(from beer/sunbaking?),well dressed,polite and respectful,seeker of the truth.Rabooth was scratching away in the corner..
    AH was a wee bit hard to follow at times,so I'll just post the good bits,and stand corrected!He did most of the talking.

"there's a naughty person on the internet who did a dastardly job"..( on the in situ value of the reo, I think).Last 3 weeks they had been fielding phone calls from America and Asia,quite disconcerting!Lol,maybe the value was too low,GG.

"The jorc is tracking the progress of metallurgy work,doing a lot of guidance type work.What's emerging is that large parts of the oxides/supergene are calcium carbonate,and are encouraged by the low acid consumption,there4 moderately optimistic that capex will be down at the lower end of cost production."The metallurgy has a way to go yet..gave eg of one coy's metallurgy bizzo still going after 2 years!

"The northern zone(niobium/tan/phos) has such massive potential that it's embarrassing,I'm queasy;absolutely amazing. Inevitably the market will react,we are on the brink of greatness...that's why we brought in the new ceo now,with multi-commodity experience."

No foreseable CR b4 jorc.As the largest shareholer,AH is worried about dilution too.

Some interesting ann in 4-6 weeks'time regarding the gold?properties,the northern zone,more results to come late January.We should see some serious value from the neodymium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $46.60K 212.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38694 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 139754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.