MOG 0.00% 0.5¢ moby oil & gas ltd

general meeting re artemis acquisition

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have not posted in this forum before and do not hold MOG shares at the moment. I have a question regarding the MOG acquisition of Gascorp's 15% share of Artemis.

It has been suggested on the MEO forum that a hold up with regards to the MEO farminee deal is for Gascorp's 15% share of Artemis to be transferred and listed through MOG. For this to happen the acquisition has to be voted on by MOG shareholders at a general meeting:

In the ann it states that:

'A meeting of the members of Moby Oil (MOG) is to be convened as soon as possible to consider and, if thought fit, to approve the proposed acquisition of Rankin Trend'

and

'The acquisition of Rankin Trend, if approved by shareholders and if the various conditions of the
    agreement are met'

Has anybody heard of the timing of the MOG general meeting. If the Artemis farminee deal is dependent on the MOG shareholder vote then we could be waiting longer for the deal to be completed.

There doesn't seem to be any hurry for the MOG meeting as there is no ann and the MobyOil website is as vague as usual.

Does anybody know when the meeting (or AGM) will be convened?

I have put a similar question on the MEO site so to get their ideas and not cross promote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.