AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

general meeting started at 1 pm today, page-24

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Hardman, what would you say to the possibility that BM will be used for export and LV to feed at least one new power station situated close to hand?
    Victoria will have urgent need of a new power station in the not too distant future.
    In my opinion, even if we exported 30 million tonnes a year from BM you and I would be long in our graves before they have even used half of that resource.
    Therefore, with infrastructure virtually at hand for export through Geelong from BM( perhaps some updating )there would be no need to go to the expense of building a pipeline to Westernport or spending millions on upgrading wharf & loading facilities.
    This would imho make for a more realistic expenditure of capital.
    And on another track, in view of what Juz ( and thank you very much for that Juz) has said today re we should not expect any major announcements for say 2-6 mths are we going to see another request for operating funds?
    In any case it may well be the share price may slide for the next 8 weeks or so, but to the faithful and the patient this will just mean an opportunity to increase more bargain basement shares before the next & final lift-off.
    Well, that is just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.