NRR 0.00% 5.6¢ naracoota resources limited

General Meeting to approve Alcidion acquisition

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    To all those forum posters living in beautiful sunny Perth and attending the EGM today.......I am looking forward to hearing of any news and answers to questions that may be asked at the EGM today.

I hope that the company will have a general Q & A session before the vote and that they give some good answers to the questions you have prepared.

I know it has been suggested prevviously but if there is any opportunity, it would be very much appreciated if those attending could ask any questions on issues that interest current holders on this forum ........though there is a good chance that most holders have the same questions

Personally I am very interested in following:

1. The US (and overseas) marketing strategy and any possible contact they have already made with clients (or potential clients).

2. Progress towards FDA approval of the MIYA products.

3. How are the installed products tracking in the Aus hospital system. Do the current clients remain happy and satisfied with the product after the initial instal has been completed and recent feedback from these existing clients. (for example the NT Health Department)?
    Last edited by wotsits: 21/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.