NRR 0.00% 5.6¢ naracoota resources limited

General Meeting to approve Alcidion acquisition, page-3

1. 2,167 Posts.
    Hi ladies and gents,

Attended meeting this morning.

Present at meeting:

Tom Bahen, Gavin Wates, Josh Puckridge, Loren Jones as well as shareholders, @yysy , @ozelectro and myself.

Unfortunately Nathan didn't end up dialing in to the meeting as I thought he was going to.

Some questions were still raised but nothing in huge detail.

FDA approval - This will be addressed next year as to what approval is required, currently it appears as though Miya does not fall in a category that would require FDA approval. More information on any approvals required will be announced early in the year.

Hospitals trialling Miya outside of Australia - Currently only hospitals within Australia are using the Miya product. I would imagine it would be sensitive info if US hospitals were trialing and had inquiries. US is of course a the target with the huge opportunity there, as well as Nathan's proven track record in the US - I would surely imagine Nathan has something exciting in store for this side of things, when you look at things such as this (just one example)...you realize just how extensive and quality his US networks are:

upload_2015-12-21_15-1-9.png

Roadshows - will likely be early in the year but this will also depend on re-list date to some extent. Currently I think the ASX is under the pump with all the backdoor listings lately - this could delay re-listing (no bother to me).

All in all there was nothing incredibly juicy discussed to report back, other than everything is going to plan.

Great to meet everyone there. If there was perhaps something that stood out to the other guys that were present, they could add.

Sorry for delay in reporting back. I was busy running wild around the apartment while watching RAP and SMN today. NRR will shine bright next year I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.