RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

superb Mimmo, thanks for that info.didnt think the meeting would...

1. 7,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    superb Mimmo, thanks for that info.

didnt think the meeting would last long, cant believe there were 57000 shares that voted against this.

dont hold back on the "GO RFE" mimmo, its not exclusive to myself and especially after a post like that.

special interest around 4 points

1-possible JV partner being Sandridge, excellent.
    2-quantum fund want more acres, not surprising but great to hear.
    3-3d more for drilling accuracy than confirming anything, good news again.
    4-Davids confidence in the acres they have targeted, this is the best news of the lot, whenever i have spoken to him he has had exactly the same opinion, certainly think Perrys experience has come into play here, hence the confidence.

got a top100 report tonight, this is going to change dramatically in the next few weeks but here we go.

this is from the top 20 only from 18/4-3/5

HSBC sold 298k, this is the a/c Quantum Fund holds shares, i certainly hope they havnt sold some, the a/c was holding 3 million shares before Quantum came along.

JP Morgan has bought 501k shares, continuing on from the increase from last time.

unfortunately the recent seller appears to be Citicorp, no idea why but they sold 657k shares

Leon Pretorius sold another 200k but appears to be slowing down.

Eric McKenzie sold 100k

JMN Services sold 125k

National Nominees have bought between 393k and 545k in this time, interesting to see this a/c back.

we also have David Prentice with an extra 500k and Perry Gilstrap and Bruce Miller with 499k each extra.

appears as if company related options have been issued, the options for Prals and Michael Hynes have not been issued yet, but not far away.

couple of other points, the spot price of natural gas is now $4.61 and increasing on the back of storage figures that suggest the US has .6% less gas in storage than the 5 year average and 11% less than last years corresponding figure.
    good news for RFEs holdings outside of the Mississippian play.

also, article here that suggests Chesapeake are going to monetise some of their Mississippian acres via joint ventures.

looks like the sales in this play are just beginning, excellent news is RFE can prove up their acres.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.