RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Great posts/info gents! All very positive stuff. Isn't nice to...

1. 48 Posts.
    Great posts/info gents! All very positive stuff. Isn't nice to be a holder of an exciting growth company that is FULLY funded in this volatile environment??

A couple of things I can add:

* EastOK 1-24 is the water disposal well. Don't forget it's name! It is bang in the zone and as RFE drill vertical you would expect for them to see some serious pay which would be a VERY good indication of how they will go when they track horizontal for wells 2, 3 and 4. Watch that space very carefully I suugest.

* HSBC, Citi Noms, Nat Noms and JPM Noms are all "nominee" accounts which can be used by all types of investors from Private (via private banking), insto (via their trustees), Brokers (via their nominees) and even CFD platforms via their Prime Broking relationships. It is very hard to track who owns what in these accounts but the movements are very interesting.

* WB, Soros is not a trader. His vision is acres which = scale then success = massive revaluation. If anything, I can see him back in the market once he varifies his true position upon SPP/Tranche II closure.

* Options converted a major plus with another A$2m dropping into the RFE wallet. Time to buy some USD??

I am looking forward to Tranche II settlement tomorrow via DVP because it means the final substantials (post cap raising) will be out from Mac Bank and Quantum not long there after. If the latter is less than 19.9% (which on my numbers he will be) I am certain they will top up on market at some point.

All good, positive and well researched info guys. Thanks!

Volatility is annoying but will fade over time.

E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.