RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

equator, great stuff again, dont think there is any doubt that...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    equator, great stuff again, dont think there is any doubt that RFE has moved into an exciting period and fully cashed up.

re the Eastok 1-24 well, could gain some very important info from this well, possibly on the granite wash as well as the Mississippian lime.
    but from what i have been able to find on the net other possible formations could include, Cherokee sands, Layton, Cleveland, Hunton Lime, Viola, Woodford, and Oswego, all which could be productive.

re HSBC and Quantum Fund(Soros), did mention that there was 3 million in the fund before tranche 1 placement so understand this was not necessarily Quantum selling, the fact that you think they could possibly top up on market is fantastic to hear.
    to think that we also have a cornerstone investor who appears to be encouraging aggressive growth of acres, potentially over the 48k last announced is outstanding news.
    one reason HSBC sales gave me the jitters was the short term investment Quantum Fund made in NGE.

all in all holders, the next 3 months or so is looking so exciting, appears the second horizontal well has aleady been spaced and pooled, as you mentioned Equator, news could flow thick and fast.

i understand the volatility, just dont like it.
    had a think over the possible reason Citicorp sold some shares. possibly pre determining a sell down from SPP and converting notes and perhaps selling down and taking a profit to a pre determined SP??
    cant think of any other logical reason.
    imho seems like a typical short term approach.

another possible deal happening in the Mississippian play forgot to mention in last post, article here, no $$$ mentioned but another sale/JV coming up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.