CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

general meeting

1. 412 Posts.
    Hi All,

I attended the GM today in Perth and for everyones benefit i will note a few key points:

1. The company will not be going back to the market for capital PRIOR to an offtake agreement.

2. Any Offtake agreement will likely be later this year or early next year.

3. The company could have finalised an Offtake agreement a long time ago, but have stratigicly held off to create better shareholder returns going forward.

4. The company has had "every major poking a stick at them" in relation to the project.

5. The company has the significant resourse and are steering the ship, work on the any offtakes at their pace without alienating potential partners.

6. Likely resourse upgrades, considering recent new purchase of land.

7. ...and finally there was no doubt that the board were very bullish on creating shreholder value and the prospects of the company going forward.

This is my impression and what i took out of the meeting, and i have done my best to relay what i heard, but please make your own decisions from your own reasearch as i do not want to influence peoples investment decisions...i just want to try and let people know what i took out of the meeting.

Mabye any other posters whop attended( if any ) could give thier thoughts?

All the best....im going to lunch now

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.