AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

general meeting

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Looking forward to the general meeting and the green lighting of the vote to bring xstratas massive land holding on board and drilling further high grade zones that run thru this world class area
    In my opinion the results have been delayed to enable the price to stabilize and not run so as to offset any negative belief that a percentage of avanco is not worth the land we are about to pick up. I dont believe this to be the case and this incredible chunk of land will add much to our portfolio not to mention the great experience that comes with the appointment of an xstrata person to the board.
    We are watching the building of a world class copper company before our eyes, great management brilliant location, permit to mine,and a government keen to ramp up development, nearby power and local working population
    I can see many results flowing after the vote and believe the access to these great big companys we are doing deals with help us navigate to build a mine with 10+ plus years production life and gold paying all the bills for the copper so we are free carried
    So thanks xstrata and vale now our management can get help seeing whom you use, using your drilling teams your labs your planning and logistics contractors your explosive personnel your heavy mining equipment suppliers your procurement your shipping transport operations your stores and warehouse arrangements
    2012 no other year better ...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.