VPR 50.0% 0.1¢ volt group limited

general meeting, page-2

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78

Yeah really good Rayza lots of questions asked. We have to be careful what we publish on here in the interests of the company and shareholders but lots of irons in the fire and good explanation why things are taking so long - again don't want to comment why on this site hope you can read between the lines!

Probably about 20 SH's there all had good questions but I think everyone left in a positive mood and some great things to come in the next couple of months.

There are 5 machines currently working well around the world. One of which is on a massive ship and its saving 10% of its diesel cost. I would imagine it would work in some hot places around the world.

One of the companies very interested in us is an ASX 200 Co. so that's very exiting indeed.

Ian spoke very well and is very passionate about this company I don't think we would want anyone else at the helm. Especially with his political background and the doors he can open.

Also the new sales manager Darren spoke and he had to take off early to a teleconference he is so busy with potential clients.

Whats your email please Rayza?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $750 750K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 28879415 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 69883000 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.