EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

The main problem was this drawn out native title garbage that...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    The main problem was this drawn out native title garbage that ground a lot of things to a halt in terms of going forward with derby. And further the funds have fallen due to fixed admin costs alone. The question in my mind can't be answered which relates to if and when the title is granted, what are the plans for developing the tenement, at what cost and by which parties whether farmin or otherwise. Those questions probably can't be answered since likely confidential, however it would be interesting to get some idea as to post appeal strategy and whether there have been any preparations plus at what level of additional cap raising of farm in conditions are being considered. Obl obviously doesn't have the proceeds at hand to engage in a full scale drilling experiment, so for me it will be the connections and sentiment towards our directors by the market that will influence the outcomes. Perhaps we haven't seen an increase in holder value, but then again I didn't see the directors shy away from representing the company nor jump into funding deals that would have done even more damage.
    Anyway any info you can glean even if very general to the above questions would be helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.