BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

CLRs wells are in early production phase and some of those...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    CLRs wells are in early production phase and some of those results are coming through. This is fortunate for where BRK have levels of working interest in other wells meaning that BRK will have some right to the data in time.Short answer is a couple of months on that data. I asked at the AGM on any material differences in production and decline curve metrics from the CLR off pattern wine rack drilling pattern. Not expecting any great differences but still waiting to see some of the production results. Dan will likely have something that numbers look like.

Bruins was not mentioned as they spoke to the acreage as a whole. However Bruins and Ruby from the Jewell DSU are not forgotten and form an important part of the jigsaw puzzle.I have extended what COULD be a CLR continuation of the horizontal pattern on the slide from the latest presentation that shows how the acreage is potentially important to CLR. Only need to look at the wedge below Flames that is difficult for CLR to drain the reserve with that pattern. Similarly above Buins and Jewell IF CLR continue with the experimental drilling pattern as CLR practically have secured most of the surrounding acreage.

So quiet on those acreages somewhat but plenty happening in that space. A who blinks first scenario perhaps between interested parties including PE as I've mentioned in a previous post. How important is it to CLR? BRK can certainly still proceed with full field development themselves. So still pending on seeing what that drilling data looks like...and they are all watching.

BRK are happy with the current strip pricing and production. It's well above thier modelling for well profitability. They would certainly love for commodity prices to be higher as it makes the acreage that little bit more attractive. Thier focus is and always has been to keep the OPEX and CAPEX pricing as economical as possible.Happy to hear others thoughts.Keep well cheers Paul 
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5305/5305696-03324134b3756832a2dbbeb263baccaf.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4.848K 440.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20263722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12533600 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 182374
Last updated 15.56pm 14/06/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.