BWN 0.79% 62.5¢ bhagwan marine limited

general meeting, page-6

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The circus continues!

Anyone read the announcement today? It has Bhushan written all over it

I call it a circus because the questions being asked are the exact same questions that shareholders have been asking the current board for MONTHS!

Like, "do you have a proposed business plan?"

Because apparrently the current "plan" doesn't need replacing - the same plan which has resulted in 12 months of wasted shareholder time

- The same plan which has stripped shareholders and optionholders of equity and value

- The same plan which is giving our assets away to a stingey mob who don't want to pay a fair price for it. Ohh, they mean that plan!

I would strongly suggest to you that;
    1) OFCOURSE the new parties have a "business plan"; they didn't lodge a s249D and pay legal fees etc because they were bored!

and
    2) Even if they did NOT have a plan, it would surely STILL BE BETTER THAN WHAT WE AND OUR FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST 12 MONTHS!

Shareholders deserve better than this and you will all have your say at the EGM - which legally, MUST be called and proceed (with or without a response to today's announcement)

I'm off to the comedy festival tonight - but I assure you that no comedian will make me laugh as much as today's announcement did. What a joke!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.