SRL 3.85% 40.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

General Motors, page-194

1. 2,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    I understand that you have many reservations regarding the project. Logic would suggest that you sell and move on but that doesn't seem to be happening. I really don't mind that you question the project as it's always good to get differing views. Having said that though, can I ask why you continue to hold? It doesn't make much sense to me. Why don't you park the funds in a project that you feel is better than what's on offer here?
    I understand that you have many reservations regarding the project. Logic would suggest that you sell and move on but that doesn't seem to be happening. I really don't mind that you question the project as it's always good to get differing views. Having said that though, can I ask why you continue to hold? It doesn't make much sense to me. Why don't you park the funds in a project that you feel is better than what's on offer here?

This is a post from another thread, but it’s exactly what most of us here are curious to hear from you. Life is great on the Sunshine Coast. Why don’t you enjoy it more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.