NMT 1.12% 9.0¢ neometals ltd

I have recently increased my position in NMT and have a large...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I have recently increased my position in NMT and have a large parcel (for my standards). My average price is now 0.36, which means I was rather a little too early or too late...

No worry though. I am in for the long haul and hope for 10x in some years. Patience and steady hands. I am very bad at trading moves. Have tried it a few times and more often I found myself at the wrong end of that trade.

Among other things I also hold a rather small parcel AOU. Strolling through their presentations I came across an interview where the CEO aspires to reach a 100.000t Nickel reserves. So I went and checked NMT has already more than a 100.000 tons of Nickel....

And comparing valuations: NMT minus its cash on hands is worth the same as AOU.

NMT has other more hopeful projects than Nickel. So for me NMT is clearly very cheap still.

Having so many different projects at different stages makes the valuation difficult, but I expect that to improve as the projects get closer to commercialization.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $56.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.2¢ 8.4¢ $272.3K 3.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96999 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 199081 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.