NMT 2.04% 9.6¢ neometals ltd

I recommend reading the Hindenburg report on Standard...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I recommend reading the Hindenburg report on Standard Lithium.

There is an interesting part about the supposed novel technology SLI has developed.

[ Industry Experts Weigh In On Standard’s Process: “No Unique Proprietary Steps” And It Will Be “Stunningly Expensive”In both of these rejections, the examiner cited a patent developed by Chris Reed, the CEO of Neometals, an Australian mineral extraction company. In reading Reed’s patent, it is clear to us why the USPTO rejected two of Standard Lithium’s applications, as they describe what appear to be nearly identical processes.Both Standard and Reed describe using a titanium oxide adsorbent to extract lithium from brine. They also both describe a process to wash the adsorbent with hydrochloric acid to regenerate it for further use.We asked Reed about the similarities. He commented that if Standard Lithium proceeds with its patent application, he can “surely challenge” given that there was “nothing novel in the patent of SLI”. ]

I feel always reassured as a Neometals share holder (and Widgie Nickel) when it turns out that Chris Reed is way ahead....

Discl: I am very long NMT (and WIN). I have no position in Standard Lithium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $144.7K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17905 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 217806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.