NMT 1.37% 7.2¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-1412

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Hi @Benobe thank you for that great article to share with us holders here.
    I respond to your post, because that one gives me another idea for researching one of the called companies in that article a little bit more.

I'm an owner of NMT for many years and I'm glad thereof smile.png, you know.
    I have a diversified share-portfolio, mostly in australien shares, though I'm no Australian native. I guess from your post, you could be located in UK.
    Your post history is only on NMT, so I don't know, whether you are interested in other stocks or countries to invest.

To show my personal thank for your article, I would suggest you should take a closer look at the third position on the list mentioned, where I am also invested. Please, do your own research thereof, but do it ! That should not be read as investment advice, it's only my personal advice, if you are located in UK indeed and interested in LSE stocks. But don't blame me, if it doesn't work out. For my part, I am firmly conviced of that one.

So a nice weekend for you and all holders here on board with NMT, which is Australian-based, but will do very profitable with recycling in Europe, but you know, that's also only my humble opinion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $49.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $14.82K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130642 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 51359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.