NMT 2.04% 9.6¢ neometals ltd

Chris (Ceo of Neometals) stated in an interview lately that if...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Chris (Ceo of Neometals) stated in an interview lately that if SLI was going to use that technology he would certainly sue them.

That technology is a part of NMT's fourth leg (1. Battery recycling recovering Ni, Co, Li , 2 Vanadium from steel slag, 3 Titanium mine Barrambie, 4 ELi. Lithium downstream processing technology)

I used to hold SLI for a while but sold long before the Hindenburg report. Read the report and think it has some teeth to it. On the other side industry expert Joe Lowry is still bullish on Standard. No clue who is right there, but I am not willing to bet my money on either side.

Generally I am very bullish on Lithium and just hold other plays: Lithium Americas (NYSE:LAC) as of today 50% of my total portfolio (NMT is second with just under 20%), Critical Elements (TSXV:CRE) and Pilbara Minerals (ASXLS)

NMT is a gift that keeps on giving. Each of the four projects is smart on its own. WIdgie Nickel was recently spun off to NMT´s shareholders and is running nicely. I expect the Barrambie project to follow a similar game plan later this year.

DYOR ... ich würde meine Hände von SLI lassen. Es gibt so viele andere gute Lithium Investments. Es ist schon relativ teuer und mit zu viel Unsicherheit behaftet. Das sicherste Investment MMn ist LAC. CRE finde ich deutlich zu billig im Verhältnis zu vielen anderen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $144.7K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17905 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 217806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.