NMT 2.04% 9.6¢ neometals ltd

Hi Oldwitch, is it not about $8k per tonne I’m thinking guessing...

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Oldwitch, is it not about $8k per tonne I’m thinking guessing about $30m per year and we get 50% so perhaps around $15m.
    Chris mentions some figures in the interview I thought $8k tonne mentioned and not sure if that was for all minerals recovered? but it will vary depending on battery type ie chemistry make up and the market value of materials recovered, wether plant runs 365 days at full capacity and what we may get paid to dispose of the batteries.
    A few variables and not sure the $8k was for all the elements recovered.
    Another way to guess numbers and it is a guess is to take construction cost of the plant and divide by 4 as it pays back in less than 4 yrs then divide by 2 for our share. If plant cost is say $120m (and I’m not sure that the cost I’d need to read back past Ann’s or interviews) then that’s $30m a year income or $15m each.
    But we know minerals prices for cobalt lithium nickel etc are all higher than last year so recovery could be much shorter than 4 yrs, only very rough stab at numbers I’d like to think minimum to NMT from this 10 tonne plant about $15m yr based on the above.
    Hope we get good exposure from the official opening on Monday and perhaps some supportive comments from merc, Stelco and others who may be in attendance or add to any press release, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $144.7K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17905 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 217806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.