NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-1602

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Oldwitch ( I hate calling you that sound such an insult LOL ) as an early holder I’ve had a few celebratory drinks on NMT with all the past divi payments and indeed Widgie spin off.

What I find most exciting is the lift in mineral prices since the numbers were run showing <4 yr payback on the plant, this could be substantially shorter.

For illustration only, say you had run the numbers on any plant payback being 4yr with material values at $10 tonne and cost to process $5 tonne, so $5 tonne profit gets your plant cost back in four years.
    Should materials recovered values double, the payback you then get $15 tonne profit to pay the plant cost, so now only 1yr to pay back your plant cost.
    Now apply that to a plant costing $120m or $200m (if a big one), the numbers become very very interesting indeed and one thing for sure the minerals values ain’t going down and unlikely to do so any time soon as EV demand rockets and this hellish War reduces supply.
    I think we’ll do ok and even those buying now will be very well rewarded, see how she plays, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.