NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-21

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    The management team identified the opportunity for the clean, green revolution over 7 years ago and have methodically go about acquiring and developing assets of the commodities required, but more importantly focused on adding value through the supply chain with an emphasis on recycling commodities at end of life (a requirement for all major battery/ EV companies).
    They divested Mt Marion at precisely the right time (although have offtake rights come 2021), are cashed up (despite paying yearly dividends), no debt and have a strategy to outsource and partner for developing their assets significantly reducing their risk/ capital requirements.
    This is the largest position I have and very excited about the strategic direction of the company - Chris Reed and the Board have expressed their belief this is a $Billion dollar market cap company.
    Time will tell but with all that is going on in the world and the real push now into green critical metals........the macro outlook has never looked better for Neometals and their assets (in my opinion).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.