NMT 6.90% 13.5¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3141

1. 2,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Talga (yes i do own, no not a cross promote) are in a very similar situation, Waiting for Stelantis to sign on the bottom line.

NMT are not alone and you can't make your customer sign just because you are willing It.
    Merc have had the ground breaking ceremony and are highly unlikely to go back on it now ( i know not impossible).
    The Hub study to improve refinery rates etc also Due out by the end of June.
    If I'm Merc I'm probably waiting for this before I sign my spoke agreement. I don't really want a spoke if the Hub doesn't suit my needs too?

10:20 into the latest video on the previous page if anyone wants to look again.

I can't agree enough with all the other posters hating see the SP getting trashed but hopefully only 1 month before we get some Major catalysts to get it going in the right direction. This really may be the last time we see prices without a Dollar or more stuck in front of the .485 we see right now.

Obviously this is not advise and as I have said many times before I'm a self professed armature who is posting his own thoughts only.

Not surprised to see it so weak ATM, as I mentioned a week or so ago there is little support from .56 all the way down to .29 from my basic TA knowledge

Just wishing I was jumping on board here at these prices not 2 years ago.
    Significantly more advanced in position and 50% cheaper than my average buy in.

Good luck all.

Not long to wait now, particularly for those who have been here longer than me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.