NMT 1.16% 8.7¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3145

1. 2,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    I know what you mean but with the wisdom of knowing the company from the inside and having a good Idea how long this would be until deals start happening along with a terrible macro forecast and the most telegraphed recession in history.... which we still haven't had but are still likely to have ( although nothing is 100%), It seems like a smart decision for him to have taken a little off the table albeit not good for share holder confidence.

We as punters also have zero Idea what he used that money for, may have been for a house reno, to help family or donate to charity....... yes I am saying that with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

That is precisely why I did speak to Jeremy the other day, to clear up some things I have doubts about so that i remain convicted.

If it all goes tits up (which I rate at about a 1% chance) I have only invested what I can lose and it wont be life changing. A major kick in the nuts and it would be a very expensive mistake but I see the Risk and reward being very stacked in our favor still. If I didn't and I no longer believed that Chris and the team could deliver I'd be a seller and get out.... at the moment I'm a reluctant buyer still knowing from other people who have had 50 years or more at this game that most successful ventures see huge draw downs at various times and that's when the real money can be made.

What i would really like right now is if we received a notification of management buying again like Goyder Did over at LTR when confidence was low a few months back before it nearly doubled in a day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $54.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $87.61K 1.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 599270 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 171332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.