NMT 0.00% 10.0¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-33

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    @brownbox, do please read this above post from Hat a couple of times and let it help guide your dd.

If you are/were looking at NMT as a nickel play then you probably got pointed here from some gangbuster fb post or the like, as it's not a nickel play and nobody really would mention it in that discussion unless they listed every tagged nickel stock on the ASX to try to look intuitive. I've also seen NMT referred to recently as part of a green-clean-energy revolution social media thing doing the rounds as a many-fingers-in-many-pies stock, but even that guy didn't focus on nickel.

Neometals is not a nickel play. They have a nice mostly-untapped plot at Mt Edwards that they are building up slowly and it's a nice resource, but this company isn't a junior miner. I'm sure I saw in a Neometals vid recently (though I acknowledge that it may have been in a broader commentary) that anybody digging Ni out of the ground now hasn't timed their run in the nickel cycle/trend. NMT I think pride themselves on being able to read the market and trusting their judgement to make very large and significant decisions (refer to Mt Marion 13% selloff), and you just know that when and if Neometals put Mt Edwards up for a JV partner to buy into that it will be at the perfect time in the Ni cycle to reap a premium on the buy-in and sign offtakes at the best possible time.

Following their modus operandi they will continue to spend pocket change plumbing the depths of Mt Edwards until they have a resource that they can put on the table for a JV with a senior player. Off the top of my head I wouldn't expect Mt Edwards to be progressed to JV before 2024 (that guess may be heavily influenced by dialogue from CR but I just can't remember, it's just such a small part of this company at the moment) but when they do, you can bet it will be well-timed, well funded, well partnered and heavily derisked.

Check through the threads here for several video interviews with CR on this company, mostly around the Li recycling but also some other stuff and they will better fill out your dd than anything else you will read.

For what it's worth, I ballpark expect:

- 2021 to be another year without a designated revenue stream (we're still many years from maturity on Li recycling alone and growth prospects are amazing).
    - 2021-24 to be dividend-free.
    - an ASX-spinoff of the Barrambie resource in 2022 with a strong partner.
    - Mt Edwards to be ready for us to make the pitch for a JV partner from 2023 probably to spin that off as well.

I haven't mentioned the other two major projects, the first a significant LiOH play in India partially fed by an ongoing offtake from Mt Marion. Currently only at MOU stage, but given how forward-thinking this really shabby conservative-looking band of old men are it's hardly surprising that they have a downstream value-adding MOU in the Lithium space outside of China.

I also haven't touched on the Vanadium play in Scandanavia, which I know not much about but they are still pursuing it and I have every confidence that there is something there. They have secured a large feedstock all they need to do is put it into play in a pilot plant once they have their other metrics sorted.

From this point, my expectation is that NMT can be say a 15-bagger by 2026. I also expect to be the holder of one or two other companies via spinoffs in that period, all somehow linked to the green/clean energy/waste-not revolution that is coming.

NMT is a potentially life-changing company for holders, and Chris Reed et al are constantly looking to minimise the element of risk for our benefit. Sure it takes longer, but this company has a proven track record of taking a small thing and turning it into something huge.

I see no reason to doubt them going forward.

Happy New Year all.
    Last edited by Treefern: 07/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $134.1K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85243 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 333533 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 212202
Last updated 15.50pm 16/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.