NMT 11.3% 7.9¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3597

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    To be clear I posted this half asleep this morning and should have referenced the line

"........according to which cells with LFP chemistry will be used in the entry-level version"

That gives greater context but anyone reading the article should pick that up easily. So at least it appears to be the entry level only version which I have discussed before that I can't see a brand like Merc using LFP predominantly, If you are paying top dollar for a car which Merc's usually are you would expect a higher end battery setup with greater range and capacity.

The other thing with the move to LFP is previously when I looked, while being cheaper upfront to purchase, I'm not sure they could have all models be LFP and actually meet the EU's Recycling standards for the percentage recoveries as the LFP chemistry doesn't lend itself as efficiently to recycling.

There is info out there at the moment from a few sources that there is a glut of extra LFP capacity from the last year or so's production out of china so maybe Merc were offered a deal that they couldn't refuse. Its discussed in the latest ep of battery material review podcast if anyone wants to listen. https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-96ujm-14aaa4d

Anyway as usual thought it was worth posting as I want a balanced view on NMT, and I cant advocate for that but not post things I see as a negative at the same time. Even if they may seem small, I'd still rather have the whole story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.008(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.9¢ 7.0¢ $37.23K 505.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 76617 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 12011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.