NMT 0.00% 8.1¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3692

1. 2,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    What makes you think I've lost money? What makes you think I bought at $1.97? What makes you think I'm angry?

I don't abuse people who have concerns, I hold people like you to account who just tell lies and come on here and use deception. And yours is as blatant as it gets. You are a SELL, and you HOLD? Really? Not buying it ridilient. You're holding for what?

I don't need to know when you bought (if ever). Who cares? I did tell you this, you don't read everything do you. Too hot under the collar? Need to cool down and read more slowly? The fact is, you claimed you own NMT, and you've owned them since you joined Hot Copper......ahhmmmm.......11 days ago, and suddenly you're happy to post the same crap that other familiar posters post.

Your apparent master plan is ridiculous, but it has to be because you built it on lies. You held for an issue that may not come, at least not to you, and allowed your capital to dwindle so that....... you could buy some cheaper? Really? That's about as clutz as it gets in the investment world. Not buying it ridilient.

You can't escape the lies, ridilient, you're the one that told them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.1¢ $632 7.803K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 130623 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.