NMT 1.25% 8.1¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3698

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Good question, and I look forward to other's response or reflection.

As of me, honestly, I think I did not have experience dealing with a speculative stock vs a stock with solid foundation and income. Looking backwards, it shall be sold out at AUD 1.9 mark and cash in 200%+ profit, and buy back at a much lower cost, i.e. 36 cent.
    There is still strong outlook for the battery recycling business to grow, but again, to be honest, it is not imminent. I am sorry to say, but it is not essential for now.
    And here is the difference what I started to realise: A future looking vs capital market perspective. I still hold very strong vision on NMT and NMT in the past 12 months has achieved stunning outcome with very solid steps. However, it is still not favoured by the capital market, which is totally understandable.
    A reality is capital market is always correct, because they have the enormous amount of cash to influence and manipulate, so unfortunately, they are always correct.
    NMT will have its day, and I would not be surprised to see the BEOT will jump in onboard and make profits out of it.

As of a company, NMT is doing really well, and I hope it continuously build strong foundation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $50.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $31.18K 386.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1168702 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 90430 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.