NMT 2.44% 8.0¢ neometals ltd

The trouble, Sisukas, is that it is DAILY negativity. AND it's...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    The trouble, Sisukas, is that it is DAILY negativity. AND it's not helpful to anybody. $100m cap, warning? Great, sport, no use to anybody. The amusing irony is that these idiots have been allegedly 'HOLDING' all the way down, against their own 'warning'. As if. It's that easy to spot a troll/shorter/downramper. That means that there are other motives at play than sharing a perspective or voicing a concern. It derails REAL discussions and concerns, and focusses everything on one or two particular idiots who are constantly posting the same post.

Another characteristic of the asswipe downramper or troll is that they ONLY have negative opinions. They NEVER have anything positive to say, even when positive things happen. What? Nothing good ever happens they say? Then why are they allegedly 'HOLDING' the whole time? They're SILENT on green days, and VOCAL on red days, and they won't answer questions.

For what it's worth, I don't have any issues with the company at all. Unless you've been labotomised lately, you wouldn't be doing cartwheels that the share price has gone from $2.00 to 35c, but it is what it is. I'm a long term investor, I'm not a trader, I don't and won't need the money I've invested in NMT, I have high confidence in the studies I do on the company, I have high confidence in the management team, I trust Chris Reed who has shown time and time again over an extremely long period that he looks after shareholders, none of the projects that are currently on our table are looking shaky, they are all profitable, they are all scalable, we have about $25m in the bank, no debt, we have everything covered on the funding front - with the exception of Eli which is a long way down the track yet, and Stelco which will require a capraise if we go forward (to build and own a money-making asset at the foundation of a potentially continental auto-solution for NA) - these guys don't cap raise for fun, the shorters have been having a field day with the stock, only 3.5% or so shorted but on a low-volume stock that is the reason we are at 35c, not because nobody wanted to own them at 70, things are coming to the pointy end where we have signed on the line to get (scalable) revenue from Lib, signed on the dotted line to get (scalable) revenue from Barrambie, almost there on a large funding package to sign on the dotted line for (scalable) revenue from Vanadium in one of those scando countries, and we're still doing other stuff, like the Eli process for brine, supporting research into more efficient battery chemistry etc (not that it's all over a winner, but it shows that they're not satisfied standing still and that their interest horizon extends a long way into the future). Because of all that, and because it's fun, I am heavily invested in NMT. I am in the red, but not by a huge amount, and thanks to the shorters pushing it down to these levels I increased my holding the other day by 50% at around 35 so I've averaged down pretty well.

So no, I'm not concerned in the slightest with the SP, I'm not down, I don't feel sorry for myself, I'm not looking to blame the company for my red value or my decision to invest in NMT - shorters are the ones at fault through simple supply and demand manipulation. Pick any stock on the ASX and I can do the exact same thing with it with a few million and a purpose, and there's nothing your favourite company can do about it. It doesn't matter whether they have delays, bumper profits, etc. Look at PLS, they have made billions this year, have billions in the bank, gave out 100s of milllions in divvies, have upstream, midstream and downstream projects on the go and paid for, but because shorts have gone from 77 million shares to 355 million shares the SP has crashed to $4.30. Go figure.

You either believe in your company's fundamentals, management and future, or you don't. Worrying about it literally kills you and at the end of the day not only makes the whole experience poor for yourself and those around you, it never makes things better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $49.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $73.38K 908.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 553291 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 12357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.