NMT 13.6% 12.5¢ neometals ltd

i had to repost it, too many bad typosHi SisukasI'm hurting as...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    i had to repost it, too many bad typos

Hi Sisukas

I'm hurting as well with my entry price and I'm also not happy with the shareprice development at the moment.

I have just appreciated the post of Treefern, who called out those, who came out of their rabbitholes out of a sudden as the share price is in a downphase and posted nonstop negativ, each time repeating, content; i.e. blaming Chris R., i.e. repeatedly predicting a market cap of 100Mio, without (subsitantive) reasoning in their remarks with several posts a day and on several days in succesion. Intentionaly trying to spread uncertainty.

And then even in one case posting I'm paraphrasing.... "Now i bought a cheap parcel of 5000 shares" ..... A good entry not.

They probably don't have real influence on the market, but this looks to me and it feels like they are mocking those , who already have suffered at the moment because of the shareprice movement and their entry prices.

And there are reasons for the worsening of the macro environment here in Europe, none mentioned by those downrampers.
    I.e. the sanctioning policy of the western moralizer class, best represented by Blinken and his Au-Pair-Girl/ vasselgirl, our german "foreign minister" Ms Annalena 360°-Baerbock, or also better known as the elephant in the china shop. If you want to know what the german foreign policy is, just watch what the US is declaring, than you also know the views of Ms Baerbock,.............a joke.

At the moment we have a huge problem with the number of refugees in Europe, because of the never ending wars of the US-Neocon foreign policy in the last decades and the destruciton of state strutures in those reagions, beeing followed by harsh sanctions (i.e. the illegal, brutal and unjustified wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Jemen, and so on), also leading to the formation of more redical groups like isis, causing even more refugees. Not once beeing discussed in a german talk shows. They only talk about failing development aid. And now on top of that the US-Russian war in Ukraine, resulting in over 1mio refugees solely in Germany (they get the rent of appartments by the German state payed (hartz4), like german jobless people, hence they are in competition with the poorer jobless germans + causing a further tension on the expensive and tense rent market, a lot of working class people not beeing able to pay the rent or having ever chanceto buy an appartment in their lifetime)

On top there is the energy problem (expensive gas) and the lacking will of the German government (not providing the recources for the investigators) of investigating the biggest terror attack against our country, the bombing of the Nordstream pipelines. Our media is trying to stuff the small sailing boat thoery in our german throat, but nearly nobody I talk to believes this bullshit (one blast site, more than 80m deep) . Most german folks know who it was, some terrorists of the country who is selling us the fracked gas 3times the price than we used to get it for before the destruction. There are talks by industry leaders, that one third of the german industry companies with high energy consumption is thinking about shifting their production capacities into countries with cheaper energy prices.

Some of the parties, which policies led to stricter EU rules/regulations NMT is now/would be profiting of are on the way down, among others the greens, beeing surprinsingly real war mongers (earlier in the days a party with a policy of not shipping weapons into countries, where a war is waging (past), now the best partners Nuland and co could have ever dreamed of (present)) and a lot of other parties, who are just blindly following the US-Neocons. They are "shoveling their own grave".
    Therefore and the high energy prices (=> inflation) beeing connected, they are loosing voters, who normaly would have voted for them (i.e. like me).

Now you're asking why all this world politics and german politic? I give you the reason why this is important in my view.

Because of the refugee problem (the proplem = the high numbers not the refugess themselves, including over 1mio Ukrainian refugees(whose numbers are seperated from the other regugee numbers, often not mentioned in the german refugee statistics, oftherwise the number would be even more massive )) and the high energy prices (causing high inflation) there is a party (far right) gaining traction in Germany, which denies the climate change, is for fossil fuel ussage and wants to stop a regenerative transformation. They are also not in favour of electric vehicles. At the moment this party is the second largest party.

The following points are calming my worries:
    Even this party can't be in denial of the biggest car market in the world, China. And a change in EU policiy is slow. Moreover the party roughly has only 1/4 of the electoral vote (second place), regarding the polls.
    The willfull confrontation of the g7Nato countries with China and Russia makes raw materials and metals more expensive, so if the war doesn't escalate further, NMT could profit with it's projects, especially with the Vanadium business in Finland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $77.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $166.7K 1.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93333 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 690216 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 12.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 678113
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.