NMT 8.54% 8.9¢ neometals ltd

No, not at all. I NEVER come on and throw the pom poms around...

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    No, not at all. I NEVER come on and throw the pom poms around just because we're up 3c. EVER. Go back through my posts they're all public, I don't do it EVER.

The only thing I might have done, rarely but in the interests of thoroughness, is a couple of times in the last 5 years I've mentioned that there was some strange activity on a fairly lacklustre and uneventful day, and why is the volume up and our SP up 9c or whatever. Mostly to get other opinions.

Downrampers are quiet on green days and come on on red days with identical posts to their previous red day. They bag the company, tell us everything is a well of disappointment and brokeness despite the fact that they still allegedly hold and that they're repeating themselves.

I don't come on to throw the pom poms around on red days, period. I only respond to others. I don't come on and throw the pom poms around on green days, period. I only respond to others, OR to new facts contained in announcements. The reason for this is because I'm a genuine investor and I have confidence in my own ability to spot a winner. Downrampers can't always afford to wait for others to respond to, they are proactive with their downramping - because they have to be, they're preaching mostly to people who are genuinely invested and are content with their investment.

Why post? Ask yourself why you bother posting and you'll probably have the same answer as most everybody else. It's fun, I take an interest in my investments, I'm retired so I have the time, for other opinions, etc - even the bad ones. I use posts from others - even these halfwits - to critique my own appraisal of the company. It's not my fault that I always win. If I didn't, I'd seriously re-evaluate my views of the fundamentals. All investments contain risk, and I'm extremely happy with the risk profile offered by NMT.

I don't think you'll find an umramper on Neometals. The company doesn't need it, its fundamentals speak for themselves. With the exception of a couple of dickheads everyone is mature and sensible. If you think we DO have 'uprampers', let me point you to a couple of stocks (some of which I own) where the actual upramping goes on. It's painful, and not common on the NMT board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.007(8.54%)
Mkt cap ! $61.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.9¢ 7.9¢ $72.23K 877.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 7511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.