NMT 0.00% 10.0¢ neometals ltd

Just some thoughts on this "aware letter"and other mattersThe...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Just some thoughts on this "aware letter"and other matters
    The site visit in August by Jiuxing.
    I am not sure what this would have achieved given it would have perhaps onlydemonstrated that the ore samples they have spent months testing perhaps camefrom there. I am sure that there is fairly limited infrastructure there and notmuch more than a sample pit, but I am prepared to be corrected. I am sure thatany discussions probably would not have been limited to the site visit but aboutalso the future of any offtake agreement it is a long way to fly to look at apatch of dirt that you might then form an opinion on as to your interest in anofftake agreement .
    I am not sure Jiuxing would have made a long term decision about theirrequirements for feedstock between late August and Late Sept but may haveformed a view earlier that may not have been communicated to NMT, thismaybe wrong given the trip to Perth and Barrambie, but again I am prepared towait to see what unfolds with the ASX . China have always controlled the vanadiumprice and the failure of most Australian vanadium projects is testament to thatover the last 30 years. It may well be that they did not want the extra supplyto disturb their well engineered market. Whether the ASX accepts the replies of NMT to the letter from the ASX and closes the matter or pushes for further information we will have to wait to see.
    It would seem that highvolumes of selling especially on Monday the 25th post the communications received on the 23rd are a cause for concern to the ASX and around rule 3.1
    The sale of Stock by DR on the 9th and 12th of Sept (1m shares) are probably of interestto the ASX under rule 3.1
    The substantial shareholder notice lodged `15th of Sept therefore does not require DR to submit another one until a further 1% of the shares on issue have been sold ie about 5.5M so we wont know what has been sold sincethen, if any, until that threshold has been breached.
    I will continue to hold GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $148.3K 1.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 163262 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1076453 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 764121
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.