NMT 4.55% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Agree these are the negatives but on the flip side we have the...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Agree these are the negatives but on the flip side we have the positives, not every kick we take will sail through the goal, just saying on balance we are oversold at todays share price IMO, and sentiment is in favour of the negatives lack of income isn’t helping but we have great tech and strong partners.
    Agree the MB plants are tiddlers in comparison to what MB ultimately need, but MB have chosen our tech, we’ve hit required recovery rates, these are prove up the tech small plants before scaling up to the real deal that MB will ultimately need, it’s a and a process we must go through to get there unfortunately we can’t simply jump start into large plants as MB won’t rush their DD on this and rightly so.
    I’m invested in the company not the share price which will bounce about all over the place until we achieve our ultimate goal and get serious plants up and running, should that happen I hope substantial upside from the past highs and constant divi stream, no guarantees we’ve still a ways to go yet but making very good progress if you consider the positives.
    If it needs a cap raise so be it so long as we get there is what’s important to me, but your points are well made, I note these negative events as they get announced along with the positives ones and try to take a balanced view looking forward, let’s hope we’r all here in a year or two thinking why didn’t we top up, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $50.95K 480.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 266340 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 270030 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ 107401
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.