NMT 2.29% 6.4¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3871

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    It was difficult to digest and to face the fact where it is now and after two days of thinking, I still try to believe everyone Chris said, as otherwise, sell everything you own disregard of the prices.

I'm trying to think and layout what's all going wrong....

Barrambie is a mining assets, with DFS completed and offtake partners couldn't honour it hence a stop and I'm guessing it's into the process of finding an alternative offtake customer. Funding this mine was always clear that CR will be needed or spin-off like WIN.

Eli was said still on going but this is currently 100% relying on partner intention, and there's no chance of any fruition within 3 years I would say.

VRP was the recent 3rd-strike as some posters suggested and I would agree it appeared as a poorly managed projects so far. What's in this project vehicle? We've got an offtake customer, a feedstock agreement, technology, and DFS completed. What's lacking? Funding. One component is pending at EIB appraisal stage and another component is a strategy investor with 160M cash who is expected to take large portion of VRP project. Stop production is not a wrong move, what has got wrong is the funding process. But not arguably this is a management failure.

Lib recycling has gotten some delays but good progress with MB on validation and pilot plant side. Commercial agreement with Stelco I expect we could have a level of transparency communication.

So far primobius is the only project vehicle that hold the last string. If success it would indicates the importance of partner selection. There's lots of good suggestions posters have given, but immediate question is about the working capital. That's a real question to be answered honestly by CEO.

Lastly I always had problem of evaluation NMT against its seperate core business, and it appears it's more clearer today:

Barrambie: 0
    Eli: 0
    VRP: 0
    Lib recycling: 21 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $39.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $11.13K 172.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67539 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 1316 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.