NMT 0.00% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Sorry to hear crab..... I'm now down 75% and very pissed off but...

1. 2,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Sorry to hear crab..... I'm now down 75% and very pissed off but still holding. It might be silly but I'm going to wait at least till the agm to see what I do after they let us know the plans. This is years of savings for me so it stings bad. Macro is the biggest killer of this I firmly believe and it might be a case of that turns and a lot of this is back on the cards, the tricky thing is when. Its hard to get people to care about the impact man kind has on the Environment ( which is the major driver of these projects behind dollars that is) when people are facing growing debt, 2 pretty major conflicts, rising cost of living, and a global growth slow down combined with a decrease in capital for financing. So yes while I do think management share a large portion of the blame for being too optimistic here macro is definitely to blame also.

And personally, Its a very hard lesson in sizing ones position in pre revenue entities and not getting too carried away with the vision of the company just because you can see the potential. I guess that's where the bulk of the risk lies. be early for the big gains or be late and settle for mediocre gains or the third option at the moment is be out and make safe money ( or still slide lowly backwards depending on your view of the value of money) in the bank. A harsh lesson definitely and unfortunately the second harsh lesson I have had this year with CXO being the first.

Good luck to all holders whatever you decide to do at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $109.6K 1.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69406 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 80980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.