NMT 0.00% 7.2¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3916

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi mate,
    I have exactly the same opinion as you. I had a very similar discussion with a friend of mine, we both spent a lot of time studying this company. Looking back, one of our mistakes was to focus only on the recycling business, NMT's core asset, IMO. We ignored the fact that Chris and his board were expanding their team while burning cash on the 4 bunnies. The first red flag was that CM was not providing the necessary funding to maintain its stake in VRP. In fact, I was surprised to see NMT's share price rise with the ann. Anyway, I ignored it again, telling myself that it could be good news as NMT would be generating more revenue in the future. I trusted Chris to be a good CEO but now I have a different view. I think Chris should have known all the funding challenges much earlier than his last interview in early Oct. So he ruined all my respect for him.A much smarter way for NMT was to allocate more resources to its core business whether it is VRP or recycling instead of burning all the crtitical cashes on the 4. Now it is too late. A coming CR at the current SP is a terrible thing for everyone. The funny thing is that the board and Chris keep saying that they always take CR seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $30.16K 411.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 40609 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 191066 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.