NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Hi Crab, get what you’re saying but hindsight analysis much...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Hi Crab, get what you’re saying but hindsight analysis much easier to do.
    Why no cap raise at higher share price? Perhaps because with Barambie it was expected to generate buy in funds together with off take agreement giving early $, fortunately build sample sent to more that one so let’s see if others will pick this up. So I don’t see as dead simply delayed.

VPR fastest route to money given all the works been done, well won’t that make it more attractive to investors with deep pockets to buy this? Easier one would think to get them to buy in with all ducks in a row and tech proven so again I don’t see it as dead just a change in direction and we increased our holding as Critical couldn’t so should see a return from that should this be sold, that leaves is with royalties stream.

MB hub PO due soon, they fund and we test and tweak recovery and purity already ticking all the boxes. After that MB intend to scale up, they fund and we take royalties.

Id be lying if I said I’ve not have sleepless nights over the share price drop and the alarming posts generated by same, but starting to think it’s oversold and don’t consider events to be managements fault, they read the situation as they see it at the time, easy to look back and say should have done XY or Z.

Trying hard to get some balance here and some news on a sale or JV could see us back up, clear overhead cuts to draw back all unnecessary spend is needed to stretch out cash until selling VPR or Barambie deal gets done, GLAH, Loop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.88K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 669906 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 280604 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 330050
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.