NMT 0.00% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Embarrassing after pumping the PO for the HUB which was due end...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Embarrassing after pumping the PO for the HUB which was due end of Sept quarter well sheeeet it’s end of Dec and still nothing from lil bo peep 3 months late (was the fire more that a curtain?),but literally no explanation or coming clean.
    My guess is that there has been an issue that needs to be fixed before MB will put their signature down or a massive cost overrun like LiCycle’s hub that brought them to a grinding halt, just wish this hit and miss team would be more transparent.
    Kind of shows the true colour when one behind the wheel takes the smallest percentage of “entitlement” shares to their holdings plus nothing from pops- maybe son to father enlightenment who knows, no wonder the shorts are marching back up.
    Feel like the bloke has the left foot out the door, I bet he feels like he has too much egg on his face now after three dead projects, delays up the wahzoo & wanting quarter of a million pay rises all round for top notch work… please…to embarrassed to face the holders and tell us what is actually the reason for the delay I am sure holders would appreciate it and accept it plus would be a move to reconciliation with the holders that lost faith in the team after mass fail.
    I don’t really care if it takes another quarter just sick to death of the bs statements made, one easy way to fix it is explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $109.6K 1.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69406 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 80980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.