NMT 0.00% 10.0¢ neometals ltd

"why did his dad flog off 5 million shares a week or so before 4...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1622
    "why did his dad flog off 5 million shares a week or so before 4 terrible announcements."

He's moved into retirement. You spend your younger years accumulating wealth, then, as you age, that process reverses. You start to spend down your wealth. Aim to die with zero dollars!! Would you want to die with $5M in the bank? Or start spending it before you're six feet under? Everyone deserves a retirement after a lifetime of work. He still holds a substantial amount of shares in NMT.

"why didn’t he cap raise at higher levels."

Who would cough up the dough? Which soph or insto would be stupid enough to provide funding to NMT at higher levels without any guarantee of success? Just so they can be diluted themselves at some point in the future at lower levels.

"why didn’t he cut of a branch of the tech tree and sell to prevent dilution."

Great question. Personally, it's not something I would like to see happen. I would prefer NMT holds onto their projects, instead of making other shareholders rich.

"why not cap raise to fund a project, why cap raise to fund substantial corporate costs(wages)."

Which project? The VRP? CM couldn't raise enough money to fund their part of the transaction. That's part of the problem. But I think something has gone awry here. Perhaps they didn't shake the tin can hard enough at investment conferences, if they even attended any at all. The EIB wanted in though, so there was interest in the marketplace for that project. Perhaps CM & NMT didn't sell the project hard enough to their own shareholders. I don't know.

NEOMETALS LTD (ASX:NMT) - Nothing goes straight up...well very very rarely, 71855955, page-5 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

"why does he say we have a book build but doesn’t reveal who, where, size etc."

Great question.

"why he states another Chinese company is interested in Barrambie then nothing"

I think Barrambie is another unicorn. It's been on the books for how long now? 20 years? 30 years? I don't know. What I do know is a valuable asset doesn't just sit there to rot! A true, valuable asset gets snapped up immediately, in order to prevent any competition from moving in. Think about it. When they found gold at Ballarat, did it sit there for 30 years while they worked out what to do with it? HELL NO!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5880/5880810-eed49101f56240160bd9aa742ef0d02a.jpg

How gold changed Ballarat | City of Ballarat

"why have the so called cheapest lithium find ever days before initiating the capital raise."

I think it was a pump to help push the SP back up. I think Chris is probably using his reputation in lithium mining to try & increase the level of confidence in the stock. It's one of the reasons why I believe Chris Reed is living off his past reputation & not his current work performance.

NEOMETALS LTD (ASX:NMT) - Ann: Neometals Discovers Spodumene-bearing Pegmatite at Spargos, 70860196, page-4 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

Some of my thoughts.
    Last edited by ProCapitalism: 12/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $73.59K 735.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87822 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1113942 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.