NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

I'm not trying to suppress your freedom of speech,...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I'm not trying to suppress your freedom of speech, Nutmeg/Utopian (yes, we can both go back through posts), I'm simply articulating what you yourself have been saying. you believe, because you have said it multiple times, and these are your words that you do not deny nor refute, that you believe David Reed's selling behaviour around the release of that first negative announcement was "as suss a.f.". I don't need to use different words, Utopian, they are your own.

We won't see eye to eye on what you are insinuating, but it is plain for all readers to see, because you say it virtually every red day on the stock.

Regarding my other posts, there's no evidence you bothered to read them, else you would understand I only get into a debate with someone when I disagree with them.

I don't disagree with you, Utopian. We both acknowledge that you believe David Reed's selling behaviour just prior to the October 2 announcement was "as suss a.f.". I just disagree with you on the suss a.f. bit. But I'm not arguing with you about that.

Black fellas don't mind what you call them, as long as it's respectful. There is no possible way on this earth you could be in a better position than me to know this, so don't be talking about stifling other peoples speech then in the same breath tell me how to address my friends, or even strangers for that matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.